Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Lyndsay called yesterday and said she had some really great news... yeeeeesssssss?

The woman at the CCAA that has been working on our file told our Liaison that she has enough approvals from her superiors that our agency can lock the SECOND file for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we have been officially matched with #2 girl!!!!! Poor Lyndsay... she is probably deaf now! I screamed in her ear and then started to cry! I really don't remember what she said after that other than we should be getting a PA in a couple days. I know she asked me something and i could hardly talk (since i was crying), but i just don't remember what she asked!!! When i got off the phone and went to find Jerry to tell him... i cried some more... more like sobbed... i was so relieved! This little girl now has a family who loves her and will take care of her and she will no longer have to be alone and so sad as she looks in her picture. I won't be sharing her picture until we get the PA to be safe, but she is a cutie and of course shaved, as usual! Ugh!

I can hardly wait to share her with you all!

sigh

i have TWO daughters.


ps. we raised about twenty-five hundred dollars at our sale!!! Now we are listing things on craigslist and after that ebay. Let us know if you need a motorhome!

6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm so happy for you, Christel. Two precious little girls lives will forever be changed.

Anita said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! Soooo excited for you!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!! I'll PM you soon.

Hebnix said...

Wahhooo! Is right!
So happy for all of you!

qmiller said...

What amazing news! So happy for you and your boys (and TWO daughters!!)! congrats--
Quaintance

Steve & Lynn said...

YAY!!! I am beyond happy for you and your family! You have truly been blessed!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more and see pictures!!!

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo!!!! The BEST news! Yay! Congratulations. Eyes all misty over here over this wonderful turn of events. So happy for you Christel. TWO litle girls!