We still have a lot of things to sell around here! I have been listing stuff... and we sold about $220 on Sunday. So we are plugging along!!
Tomorrow... I am going to go look at car seats... I found some that will fit side by side in the truck... and they meet my safety requirements. (i'm a little of a freak) So that should be kind of fun. I am looking forward to that. Depending on the price, i may order them online, but i wanted to see their quality in person. We'll see. I have some time anyways.
This little cutie turned up at our shop the other day... She was sooooooo skinny, you could feel EVERY bone in her little body! we have fattened her up and loved on her and our friend Bonnie and her family are going to take her home this weekend. We're her "foster" family. :) She is so sweet... she purrs constantly. We have taught her to use a litter box and she is eating regular cat food that we soak in water. She has long-ish fur too. I have been calling her Raspberry, because I caught her in the raspberry bed.



8 comments:
AWESOME NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations on the letters!
Woo hoo! One step closer. Your kitty is a sweetheart. How nice that you can foster her.
Woah - 6-7 weeks?!? Crazy! Giant congratulations on another all-important piece of paper with your girls' names on it :)
Ahh!!! So excited for you over here!!! Can't wait to see them smile. They have no idea whats in store for them! I bet they'll both be shocked to learn about Alex and Anthony. Especially Kimi! (She will be old enough to understand more)
Can't wait to read more!!!
Catherine
Christel!!! I'm so excited for your girls and you to meet! How thrilling! Cannot wait to meet them.
I just read about your precious girls! From one Tianjin mom to another, congratulations!!! Your entire family is quite precious. Will be following along as you travel. :-)
I'm so behind on your blog! Congratulations!!! Can you believe in a short period of time, you'll be a Mom to four??? Amazing.
Fun seeing your comments on the RQ and Facebook - so glad that your journey to your girls is humming along!!!
Post a Comment