Monday, October 11, 2010

Travel Approvals!!!

Lyndsay called today and said she had exciting news!!! of course i knew! I was sitting in the floor of the motorhome wiping off the base of the couch. So exciting!!!! She told us that the TAs were dated for September 26!! But since there was a big holiday for like a week in China, it took a while to get out. So... we can make plans!! Jerry just got some remodel jobs for Speedway, so we plan to leave when those are done, which puts us at the 17th of November, so a little later than we originally wanted, but we are sooo happy we can't even put it into words! So we will get to spend Thanksgiving in CHINA!!!!! I am sad to leave the boys here, but Jerry's sister and family are coming up for TG so they will be busy and have a blast. I think we will be gone just less than 3 weeks. Wow!!

woooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!

K said...

Congratulations! You will soon be on your way. I am looking forward to following your trip. I hope you can blog from China.

The updates on the girls are wonderful!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations! It's about TIME!!!! I'm so happy for your family. Woo hoo!!

Sherri said...

Oh my gosh....I am just over the moon about this. I'm so excited for you and Jerry. Too bad you can't take the boys. Christel....WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to follow you on this BIG JOURNEY!!
hugs and kisses my friend,
Love Sherri

Carolin said...

wooohooooo!!!!! You'll be there in no time!!! Wish I lived closer so I could help you get ready! :-(

Cheri said...

a Big Congratulations to you. Cannot wait to follow your journey. I do hope you can post while you travel.

Jstar said...

Thanksgiving is the *perfect* time to meet your daughters - congratulations!!!