
This week, Monday night to be exact, China will be posting a new list of Waiting Children on the shared list. That means that after that happens we can petition through our agency's Liaison in China, to adopt 2 children. OH MY!!!!! I can hardly believe it is finally time! We have been waiting about two weeks. Lyndsay, at our agency has located another little girl us and as long as she is still on the list when we request, we will send in an LOI for her as well. This girl has been on the list for several months now, so it makes our case stronger. If you remember, the longer the child has been available the more likely China will be to let us adopt her, because "no one else wants them" and they want them to be adopted as soon as possible. With more children coming out on the list all the time the longer a child is on there, the less likely they will be found by someone. Right now there are hundreds and hundreds on the list waiting for their families to find them!
I am not sure what day we will be petitioning, but i will post a small update to let you know... so you can help me pray for the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the CCAA and let us get both girls. We will be praying like crazies over here in our house. This is SOOOOO important!!
The boys are back home now... we sure missed them! They spent the week in TN with family. They swam and swam and swam, and came home, some tired puppies!
On a side note... we have been getting ready for our big sale!!! Wow, do we have a lot of stuff that we don't really need! And all this stuff takes up our time! Talk about SIMPLIFYING around here!! Today we did the garage... yuck... i can't believe how many bugs (ok, mostly spiders) move in there in a couple months time! ick! But it is beautiful now and ready for some serious "stuff" to be sold!!!



4 comments:
I am excited for you and praying for the Lord's perfect will. Can't wait to hear!
Where have I been - I've totally lost track of your China journey. I'm so very sorry for your pain - I wish I had been a prayer warrior for you during your wait for the other little girl that you felt would be your daughter. You are so good to remember that we are all His children, and it is He who will bring her to you!!
Good luck with the garage sale - Simplify, Simplify, Simplify. . .I'm getting better, and I did purge a ton right after Christmas last year, but I have a ways to go.
Your boys are so handsome, even with the sad "gone" face! I can't believe how fast your process is going!! Are you on I-600 or I-800? You were already DTC before your match right? I'm getting myself all confused trying to follow multiple journeys. . .I'm sure the answers are all in your blog! LOL
Thanks for the e-mail - so very excited for you. Will be praying for your second daughter!!! Keep us posted!
p.s. Okay - it's late, and I'm tired - just saw the ticker on the sidebar. . .You've been waiting a long time for Kimi - I knew that. I know I knew that. I need to pray for my memory back!
I just got back from vacation and am finally catching up on blogs. I was sad to hear it didn't work out with the second little girl, but I know all the praying will make things happen. I have faith it will work out for you! ... Cook family of 6!! Wow!! By the way, best of luck on your upcoming fund raising sale... we're getting ready to have one too - unexpected new circumstances in Kaz require us to take even more... but like you said it's the heart that I worry about, not the funds... that will come. I'll be stalking more regularly now that I'm home again.
Thinking of you always...
Post a Comment