
This week has been interesting... finally on Tuesday we heard something... they wanted an updated financial statement. Fine, no problem!
Then Wednesday they wanted a copy of the LOC for Jia Yi, some info on us personally, and they wanted to know if the boys were "special needs." That was interesting... for the record... the boys were not special needs in the sense that they had a diagnosis that would affect them their whole life or needed a surgery... but each of them WAS in an orphanage without one on one attention from parents who practiced things with them. They were both developmentally behind and had weak muscles in their legs and Anthony was pretty much weak all over. Not to mention the issues with food and bonding and fear of being left... etc. But now... they are "healthy as horses" and about as wild. haha!
We have VBS this week at church, so every evening Alex and i go and Anthony and daddy stay in... we have all been having fun and Alex is learning about our bodies and how cool God made us, as well as Egypt. Anthony has been being a boy and playing in the shop with daddy and the equipment... He looks like he hasn't had a bath in weeks every night!! haha! He loves it though! And every night when i get to VBS all my friends ask me if i have heard anything yet...
maybe i will know something more tonight...



4 comments:
Please know that I'm thinking about your family as you continue to wait for news. Hugs!!
That is interesting! It sounds promising to me!
Beautiful China - I have no too it our travel blog and i'm sure to just post there when we're in China. I love the background and I can't wait to follow you there, I only wish I was going with you.
xoxo
Sherri
I keep thinking of you! This sure is dragging out. Hopefully that means good news, but I'm sure it's been a rough ride for you.
Post a Comment