Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh Good Grief!!

We are still waiting... naturally the little girl that no one wanted for months has been snatched up, but who can blame them, she was adorable and we are now on girl #6!! Haha! I am working on writing the all important LOI today requesting the second girl. Still not sure when we will be petitioning China, but maybe tonight and maybe it will have to wait until Monday. Wow this week went fast!!! We are SOOO ready for an answer! Thank you to everyone who is praying for us and for China. We look forward to seeing God's will unfold in front of us...

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I've been wondering how things were coming together. You've been on my mind. Please continue to keep us all posted. I'm on pins and needles. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is God's will that you just get one. Make sure you are not forcing his hand.