We are SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I can hardly breathe!!!! Just 2 more nights at home as a family of 4!!!!!!!!
Remember these two pictures of little Kimi!? So cute and look at her skinny little legs!!! She was one year and seven months old in these pictures! I hope the orphanage will have a picture of her when she came into the orphanage at 8 months old!!




4 comments:
I am so excited for you!!!!!! :-) Can I just admit that whenever you say, "Oh my word" it makes me grin in happiness for you?! I love it!
HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY AND A WONDERFUL TIME. IT DOES GO FAST. I TOOK A NOTEBOOK ALONG AND WROTE THINGS DOWN EVERY DAY AS WE TRAVELED. IT REALLY HELPED ME AT NIGHT WHEN I POSTED ON MY BLOG. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING PICTURES OF HER. BLESSINGS
Christel,
Every time I read a new post I tell myself I need to e-mail you and I just never do. I'm either at work and get terribly busy or I'm here at home and Skylar is begging (more like demanding) for my undivided attention. I just had to shoot off a little note to you and tell you how insanely happy I am for you and Jerry and the boys. I know you have been waiting for this day for FOREVER and praise God....it is finally here!!!
We have been praying for you as a family and will continue to pray as you journey to China to get your precious girls. I know in my heart that the transition for the girls will be made a little easier as they will have each other for comfort should they get anxious or feel afraid. But God's in control of all that so no worries, right?!
Enjoy the sights and take tons of pictures!!!
All our prayers and love to you guys!
Cyndie, Robert & Skylar
PS. I LOVED the picture of Anthony in the ladybug outfit. Skylar has the exact SAME one! Ha ha!
Awesome!!! I know you are about to bust! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment