I almost forgot that i was going to include the "clean" garage pictures... here you go... like you wanted to see those... :) the sun was blazing, so they are not the best... but the boys are cute...

Once Jerry gets home today... i will have him move the wood box with the backhoe... i am a terrible backhoe driver, well at the forks part... I can drive it, but not operate the attachments! Now the regular forklift... no problem... but it has to stay in the shop...

Today my new friend sent me more pictures that have Maria in them! She is sooo cute! I can't wait to see her in person and take pictures of her little self!! oh my!!! She's LITTLE, too!!! There are only 5 different kids in the pictures, but surely there are more! I don't know... will ask when we get there, i guess! That is a pretty good ratio if that is all!
Isn't she just so adorable?!

I love this one! Do you think they are fighting over the toy or handing it to one another?!

I think i see a little grumpin' about to start!!

and its so cute!!!

I wish i could get my hands on some more pictures of Kimi! When we get her... there will be a plenty!! :)



4 comments:
Oooh - traveling via train is such a great idea! I'll add that to my wish list :) Can't *wait* to see all of those precious photos - of the countryside, of course, but most importantly of you and the girls finally together!
I'm looking forward to lots and lots of pictures. How exciting!! Extra hugs!
What a precious baby! I know you can't wait to have her in your arms!
Love those pictures! She's such a pretty little girl.
Post a Comment