Our Very Very Very Looooooonngggg journey to TWO daughters God has given us in China!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Photos coming soon.
I should say more photos coming soon. I did post a couple days... the 24th and 25th. but you will have to go backwards to see them. I have my journaling caught up... but i still have to re-size some pictures in order to load them. Plan to get that finished tonight.
Hi! We are adopting thru Faith also and are interested in adopting two children at the same time. Can you email me so I can ask you some questions? I know you are probably so swamped right now so I understand if you dont have time.
2 comments:
Awesome, looking forward to seeing them.
Hi! We are adopting thru Faith also and are interested in adopting two children at the same time. Can you email me so I can ask you some questions? I know you are probably so swamped right now so I understand if you dont have time.
Thanks, Carol
oakes1199@yahoo.com
Post a Comment