Monday, November 8, 2010

6 More Sleeps - Monday


So today is Alex's Birthday! He's 5!! I can hardly believe it! We took him to the Air-Zoo. This place is great... free unless you purchase rides. Then we took him to his favorite restaurant for lunch - RedRobin. I know... Vegetarians... at RR? Well... they have a very good vegeburger, and they sang to Alex and brought him a Sundae! He was so excited! He's always loved the singing there! So cute! Of course Anthony was jealous... so i told Jerry we would have to take Anthony and Maria there too! haha! Just 5 weeks from now!

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait to follow. I hope you can blog in China. Red Robin is always a favorite at our house too. Happy Birthday to Alex!

~Stacey said...

How exciting!!! Love to see pictures of the girls room when you get time!! Christmas is going to be VERY exciting at you house this year!!

Hebnix said...

Just a thought.... In case you cannot blog while in China, you might want to have someone do posts for you....

While we were traveling, I tried everything... including some kinda added firewall stuff and proxy severs... nothing came through...

However, if you make a kodak sharing site and they are members of that, they can see any photo's and comments while you are still traveling!

Just a thought... I tried several other photo sites, but Kodak was the most dependable!

Also Skype worked great! especially with the boys staying home for the trip, I'm sure that you will want to do that.

We talked to my parents and Bryans side of the family alternating days so that it was just a once a day thing when we were getting ready for bed...

I think that it made the transition easier, as she had already saw folks on there and chatted (gibberish), made faces and raspberries to them through Skype...

Godspeed! and go gett'em!
See.... now I have tears in my eyes for you!
Just so darn happy!