We are in Beijing!!!! It is just after 1am here. So there are 13 hours difference!! Tomorrow we will be touring Beijing! Yay!!!!!!
The flight was fine... long, and fine! The was hardly anyone on the flight so we could take up more than one seat to sleep!!
Its looking like this Hotspot Shield is working... I can see the blog!!!
Tomorrow we will post some pictures and blog some more. We are going to bed, even if we aren't tired... :)
I can't believe we are in CHINA!!!!!!!!
7 in heaven, #sprinklejoyforivy
9 years ago



12 comments:
Praise God! :)
Praise God!! is right...wow, your in China! AWESOME!!!
It's so good to hear you're safely there!
Woo hoo! I'm so happy you are there. Continued blessings.
Yay!! Hope you get a little sleep. Can't wait to see pics.
WOOHOO!!!
Have fun touring your babies' birth country!
This is so exciting ! Can't to hear everything.
YAY!!!! Enjoy your time in Beijing!!
So excited for you!!!
Simply Awesome!
You had extra seats on the plane!! I'm soooo jealous!! Have a great time and rest up...your going to have 4 kids soon!!!!!
Stacey...Mom to a very happy little 22 month old!!
Post a Comment