
Our Luggage... I think we did pretty good... Just 3 bags plus our carry-ons.
Our plane from Ka'zoo to Chicago!
Alex and Anthony!!!! I had just seen G & G's house in Gobles... But i couldn't quite get the picture!!

Flying above the clouds over Lake Michigan.

And IN the clouds... I thought Alex and Anthony would like to see that!!

Our Flight!!!

On board!

Our room in Beijing! Isn't it beautiful?!

Our view outthe window of our room this morning!!!


More later on our City Tour!



4 comments:
Hahahaha! Technically, those were boy's pj's. Erica just had to have them though! They look so adorable on Anthony!
so glad you're there!!!! absolutely can't wait to see pics of your girls!!! enjoy Beijing!
Look for the family with 4 boys and 1 Chinese baby at your hotel :) Their baby is from Kimmi's orphanage!! They were able to visit their last week, have lunch with the orphanage director and get lots of photos! They go home in just a few days but I hope you will get to meet before they head back to Canada!
Lots of prayers going out for you tonight and for the girls that God has prepared them for their transitions. Hugs, Mary (Mommy to another Hengyang city SWI Princess Baby)
I'm so happy for you. Keep the pictures coming. Extra prayers and hugs!!
Post a Comment