Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am testing the emailing of a post...

I am pretending I am in China!! Haha!

Anyways… Here is the Girls’ room… all girlied up! Yay!! I can’t even believe we are going to be putting TWO little girls in there!!!!


4 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe your in China!!! woo hoo...just kidding, i'm pretending I'm sending this to China. The room is beautiful. I hope your able to post there, do you have a back up plan just incase? I hope your also able to get some sleep tonight. Hugs to you my friend and i'm over the MOON happy for you.
Love,
Sherri

Gr'ma Z said...

Love the intense color of the room and that chandelier really makes it a "girlie" room. Enjoy your whirlwind trip.

Musings from Kim K. said...

The girls room is darling. Just daring. I'm so happy for your family.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

One of the most beautiful little girl rooms I've seen in a long, long time. Clearly designed and put together with love.

Godspeed to your girls