Sunday, November 14, 2010

5.5 Years Paper-Pregnant...

And finally in Labor!!!! Woohooooooo!!!

We are leaving the house in an hour... dropping off the kids and setting up skype on their computer... Then we will leave there around 2 to the airport. Our flight leaves at 3:45. The airport is tiny so checking in 2 hours ahead is not needed! They only have the security open when a flight is about to leave anyways! haha!

Our total travel time will only be around 17-18 hours! That is great!! :) We went to bed around midnight last night and got up at 5:30... we have accomplished more details this morning than all week... well, not really. But i baked a breakfast casserole for our return, packed everybody and did two loads of laundry! Although i have to say the house is a little tornado-looking... Bonnie has said she would clean it up for us!!! I am so thankful and embarrassed!

I am sure there are tons of things i could say, but i gotta' keep going...

WE ARE GOING TO CHINA, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Safe travels!! Can't wait to see your girls!!

Debbie Sauer said...

Have a safe trip. Looking forward to lots of pictures. Blessings.

Jstar said...

Hooray! 2 1/2 elephant pregnancies down :)

Prilly said...

I'm so excited!!! Hopefully you're almost there...I could take a minute to figure up the hours right now but I've got to get to school... Love you so much. So glad I get to follow along this time with the BLOG. :)

Sherri said...

WOO HOO....girl I have BIG goosebumps right now and tears flowing down my face. I'm so very excited for you and your family. I can't believe its your turn! Get to China and go get those little cutie pies.
Love,
Sherri

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo!! Fly safe!